- Behaviour changes
- Performance deterioration
- Tendon and ligament damage
- Arthritis and degenerative joint disease
- Soft tissue injuries
- Lameness and gait abnormalities
- Spine and disk issues
- Hip and elbow dysplasia
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Neurological conditions
- Age related degeneration
Maximise functional return through proprioceptive re-education.
Equine Veterinary Physiotherapy
- Changes in behaviour.
- Performance deterioration.
- Arthritis and degenerative joint disease.
- Muscle spasms, tears and imbalances
- Peripheral Nerve Injury.
- Tendon/Ligament Damage
- Compensatory Problems secondary to poor foot balance.
- Non surgical management of overriding dorsal spinous processes of the vertebrae
- Post operative management of overriding dorsal spinous processes of the vertebrae
- Saddle Related Problems
- Age related changes.
Companion Animal Tellington TTouch
Lack of Confidence
Fear of thunder
Fear of Fireworks
Dislike of Contact
Lack of Balance
What Can We Help With? Behaviour-Rehabilitation-Performance Enhancement
Based in Leicestershire with mobile treatment offered around the country. We offer a comprehensive professional service in all aspects of behaviour, rehabilitation and performance enhancement. If you would like more information, require a workshop training day or to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to get in contact.